Posts for tag: IPL
How IPL therapy from your dermatologists in Santa Monica, CA, can help you look your best this year
You can look your best in 2021, and intense pulsed light treatment can help. It’s also known as IPL, and treatment can help you and your skin look great. It’s the high-tech, state-of-the-art way to minimize early signs of aging, remove unwanted hair or tattoos, and create smooth, beautiful skin.
The dermatologists of Santa Monica Dermatology Group in Santa Monica, CA, offer a wide range of medical and aesthetic skin care services, including intense pulsed light treatment to help you look your best in 2021.
IPL uses pulses of light to stimulate collagen production and renew the vitality of your skin. It’s a popular treatment for many reasons.
Consider that IPL is:
- Non-invasive, and won’t damage your skin
- Quick, and you will see results fast
- Painless, and requires no downtime
IPL can also be used for large areas of skin, so there are fewer appointments. This makes it a convenient option for your busy schedule.
So, now that you know the benefits, let’s talk about the ways IPL can help you in 2021. IPL is the perfect way to:
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles; IPL can smooth out your skin, making fine lines and wrinkles virtually disappear.
- Minimize signs of sun damage; IPL can reduce blotches and discolorations, giving your skin a more even tone.
- Minimize acne and acne scarring; IPL can kill underlying bacteria, shrink enlarged pores, and fade acne scars.
- Minimize rosacea; IPL can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries, giving your skin a more even color.
- Removing unwanted hair; unlike electrolysis, which only works on small areas, IPL can be used on larger areas like your legs and back. This makes removing unwanted hair much easier, quicker, and far more comfortable.
- Removing unwanted tattoos; IPL can fade tattoos by removing layers of pigment one at a time.
IPL is often combined with other anti-aging and aesthetic services like micro-needling, dermal fillers, and others, to give your skin a rejuvenated look.
To discover more about the benefits of intense pulsed light treatment and how it can help you look your best in 2021, talk with the experts. Call the dermatologists of Santa Monica Dermatology Group in Santa Monica, CA, at (310) 829-4484. Call today!