How intense pulsed light treatment from your dermatologists in Santa Monica, CA, can help you look your best
Intense pulsed light treatment is a revolutionary, non-invasive way to enhance the appearance of your skin. It can help with the early signs of aging, acne, and a wide variety of other skincare concerns.
The dermatologists at Santa Monica Dermatology Group in Santa Monica, CA, provide a wide range of skincare services, including IPL, to help you look your best.
Intense pulsed light treatment uses pulses of light to promote your body’s own processes of collagen production, working to rejuvenate and renew your skin.
People choose intense pulsed light treatment because it is:
- Non-invasive, and won’t damage your skin
- Effective, producing results that can be seen almost immediately
- Easy, producing no harmful side effects and requiring no downtime
- Comfortable, because it’s completely painless
- Convenient, because it can be used on a large area, so you will need fewer appointments
These are just a few of the ways intense pulsed light treatment can help you:
- IPL reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, so you look younger
- IPL evens out skin tone, reducing the appearance of sun damage, age spots, and other discolorations
- IPL clears up your skin, reducing or eliminating acne breakouts and fading acne scars
Intense pulsed light treatment can also be used to remove unwanted hair by damaging the hair follicle, so hair won’t grow back. Unlike electrolysis, which can only be used on a small area, IPL can be used to treat large areas like your legs and back.
The amount of intense pulsed light treatments you need will depend on the area or areas being treated. Typically, 2 to 5 treatments are needed for most people.
To learn more about intense pulsed light treatment or IPL, and how it can benefit you and your skin, talk with the experts. Call the dermatologists at Santa Monica Dermatology Group in Santa Monica, CA. You can reach them in the office by calling (310) 829-4484, so call now.